MISSION FEST & TASTE OF THE WORLD
TASTE OF THE WORLD
After all 3 services
Taste of the World is a much loved and anticipated part of our annual Missions Festival! Mission Fest is a day that we celebrate our missionaries around the world, as well as local agencies that we support. In 2018 we had 17 different countries represented at Taste of the World, with mouth-watering samples provided by our own church family! If you have an ethnic dish you would like to share at Taste of the World please see the information below:
- Please provide sample size portions of the ethnic dish you are preparing. We will provide the 3 oz cups as well as forks.
- 200 Pieces for 10:00 am, 200 pieces for 11:45 am and/or 50 pieces for 6:30 pm. Please be sure to have your dish at the Church and be ready to serve at these times.
- Tables will be set up in the Fellowship Hall; be sure to set up at the table marked for you. You will be responsible for manning your table and serving your dish.
- We encourage you to have fun with it! Feel free to dress in clothing that is native to your country if applicable, decorate your table as you wish and fully enjoy sharing your culture with our congregation.
- Please note that due to Commercial Kitchen Licensing, outside food cannot be brought into the kitchen. If any prep is needed, this must be prearranged.
- LSC will reimburse you up to $150 worth of ingredients/food costs. Actual receipts are needed and must be attached to the Expense Claim form provided.
To register your dish at Taste of the World please click the button below!