TUESDAY MORNING SISTERHOOD
Sisterhood is relevant to women of all ages and stages of life, whether you are single, newly married, surrounded by little ones, or an empty nester. Join us in the Fellowship Hall Tuesday mornings from 9:00 AM to 11 AM January to April and September to December, for refreshments and connections, various Bible studies, and group discussions relevant to women. Childcare for ages 5 months to 5 years is available for $3/ child. Textbooks may cost extra.
Winter 2018 Semester Classes – January 15th to April 24th. Pre-registration is not required.
- Young Moms Group – Finding your identity in Christ.
- Praying Moms – Praying for children and schools.
- Breathe – Priscilla Shirer DVD series – how to take time out and just breathe.
- Job – A Story of Unlikely Joy – Lisa Harper – no matter our circumstances, we can rest in unlikely joy.
- Freedom in Christ – Who do you think you are? Who does God say you are? Come and explore your identity in Christ.
- Pursuing God – Sewyn Hughes – Do you long for a more vibrant and initimate relationship with God? Explore our personal pursuit of God.
What’s Happening in Women’s Ministry 2019
January 15 – Tueday Morning Sisterhood resumes
April 6 – “Encounter” Women’s Conference @ LSC
April 23 – Sisterhood Wind-up Potluck
September 17 – Tuesday Morning Sisterhood Kick-off Potluck Brunch