WHAT IS ALPHA YOUTH?
Students from various churches in Red Deer & Central Alberta have taken the initiative to get Alpha Youth going in their schools – it’s a great way for students to invite their friends to talk about Faith, Life & God. Alpha is running at different schools on different days across the city – check below for days/times!
- Lacombe Comp – Mondays after school
- Lindsay Thurber – Tuesdays @ Flex
- St. Joseph – Tuesdays @ Flex
- Notre Dame – Wednesdays @ Lunch
- Hunting Hills – Thursdays @ Lunch
- Alpha Weekend Sleepover – all schools will gather @ Notre Dame for the sleepover – from 7 pm on April 27, to April 28 @ noon.
Here are the topics:
- Life: Is this it?
- Jesus: Who is Jesus?
- Cross: Why did Jesus die?
- Faith: How can I have faith?
- Prayer: Why and how do I pray?
- Bible: Why and how do I read the Bible?
- Follow: How does God guide us into full life?
- Youth Alpha Weekend Sleepover: Holy Spirit
- Evil: How can I resist evil?
- Telling Others: How and why should I tell others?
- Healing: Does God heal today?
- Church: What about the church?