WHAT IS ALPHA?
Living Stones Church is proud to host ALPHA. Alpha is a series of
interactive sessions exploring the basics of the Christian faith.
Each session looks at a different question and is designed to
create conversation. There is no pressure, no follow-up, and no
charge. It’s just an open, informal, and honest space to explore
and discuss life’s big questions together. Bring a curious friend
or neighbour; every evening starts with a free supper.
Here are the topics:
- Jan 16 – Life: Is this it?
- Jan 23 – Jesus: Who is Jesus?
- Jan 30 – Cross: Why did Jesus die?
- Feb 6 – Faith: How can I have faith?
- Feb 13 – Prayer: Why and how do I pray?
- Feb 20 – Bible: Why and how do I read the Bible?
- Feb 27 – Follow: How does God guide us into full life?
- Mar 2-3 – Alpha Retreat: Holy Spirit
(Fri: 7-9pm, Sat: 9am-12pm)
- Mar 6 – Evil: How can I resist evil?
- Mar 13 – Telling Others: How and why should I tell others?
- Mar 20 – Healing: Does God heal today?
- Mar 27 – Church: What about the church?
I’m BLESSED, so be BLESSED and come join us every SUNDAY!Shara Misoles Alberca