Baptism is an important step of obedience in your spiritual journey.
Our Baptism Class is designed to teach you what the Bible says about baptism
and what to expect when you get baptized at Living Stones Church.
Next Class: Monday, June 5, 2023
7:00 – 8:30 PM
Baptism Sunday – June 11, 2023
Water Baptism is an important step of obedience in your faith journey. As an outward declaration of the decision you have made to surrender your heart to Jesus, it’s a significant moment that will serve as a reminder that the old is gone. Jesus was baptized, and we follow his example. Water Baptism signifies that you are a believer and follower of Jesus, that you are committed to a new life with Jesus, and that you are part of the family of God.
We created a special class to help answer all your questions about water baptism. If you are a believer and have never been baptized as an adult, this class is for you!
- If you have children that are old enough to understand and make the decision to get baptized, please contact our Children’s Pastor: BrendaB@livingstones.ab.ca.
- If you have children in Middle School that would like to be baptized, please contact our Middle School Youth Coordinator: ChrisD@livingstones.ab.ca.
- High School Youth can join the Adult baptism class by clicking the “Register” button above.
WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS AFTER BAPTISM?
- If you are new in your faith, One-On-One Discipleship is an excellent way to learn all about Christianity and what it looks like to live out your faith. Click here to sign up for One-On-One Discipleship.
- Membership Class explains our values here at LSC, answer any questions you may have and learn what membership is all about! Click here for more information on our Membership Class.
- Our Adult Education classes take you in-depth into the Bible and teach you how to apply Biblical principles to your daily life. Click here for information on our Adult Education Classes.
- One of the best and most rewarding ways to get plugged into the life of the church is by serving. Click here to check out serving opportunities at LSC!
Changed my life and gave me the one thing I never knew I was missing, a deep walk with God.
My life is now so much richer.