THIS WEEK AT LSC
January 29, 2023 – Pastor Paul Vallee
Service Times: 9:30 AM, 11:15 AM, 6:00 PM
Live Stream Times: 9:30 & 11:15 AM
Welcome to Living Stones Church! We’re excited that you’re here and hope you will experience a life-transforming encounter with God. Whether you are visiting or looking to stay, it’s great to have you with us. If you have any questions about our church or feedback on your time with us today, please visit one of our kiosks in the foyer. If you are watching our services online, you can click here to connect with us.
If you are here for the first time, please fill out a Connect Card (from the pew in front of you) or click here. After the service, please stop by our Guest Reception Kiosk; we’d love to meet you, and we have a gift for you! Children (Age 2 – Gr.5) are welcome to check out our children’s programs in KidsTown, or they may stay with you in the service.
Please help yourself to a free beverage at our coffee bar, and hang out with us before and after each service.
LSC CAFE – SUNDAY BRUNCH BUFFET
Our Café is open on Sundays following both of our morning services, but we don’t just want to feed you! We have created a space for you to build community and get to know one another. For those of you in our evening service, we have provided complimentary refreshments in the foyer; stand and get to know one another after the service!
CONNECT WITH US
We want to connect with you! Click here if you have any questions, or prayer requests or if you are looking for ways to get plugged into the life of Living Stones Church!
SUNDAYS at LSC
- In-person services are at 9:30 AM, 11:15 AM or 6:00 PM.
- Live Stream – If you can’t make it to church, you can watch our 9:30 & 11:15 AM services by clicking here.
- Connect Card – we want to hear from you! Please let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions, needs or prayer requests by clicking here. You can also pick up Connect Cards from the pews and return them in the side envelope slot on the Information Centre desk in the foyer.
- Need Prayer? Fill out a Connect Card, or click here to fill out an online prayer request!
- Giving – click here for information on options for giving online, including e-transfers. You can give electronically (debit/credit) or drop your gift (envelope) off at the Information Centre.
- Children’s Ministry – Age 5 months to Grade 5 meet in “KidsTown” down by the washrooms.
- Middle School Sunday School – Youth meet in the foyer after the singing portion of the service and go to the Warehouse together.
- LSC Cafe – Open Sundays from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM for a buffet brunch in the Fellowship Hall.
- Board Games & Skating – Join us in the Fellowship Hall from 2:00 to 5:00 PM for board games, skating (in our courtyard), and fellowship!
- The Underground, 6:00 PM – Middle School and High School Youth meet in The Fellowship Hall.
- Spiritual Parenting – Starts February 1, and runs on Wednesday nights for six weeks. Click here to register.
- Membership Class – Join us on Saturday, February 4th, from 9 to 11 AM and find out what Membership at LSC is all about! Click here to register.
- Grades 4 & 5 Skating Party – February 9, 6:30-8:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall and the Courtyard. For Grades 4 and 5 and their parents; let’s get to know one another!
- Men’s Saturday Breakfast: Spirit-Led Leaders – Saturday, February 11th, 8:00-10:00 AM (doors open at 7:30 AM). Guest Speaker: Gene Enns, Clearwater College. Click here to register.
- Annual Membership Meeting – Monday, February 13, 7:00 to 8:30 PM in the Sanctuary and Livestream (website only). Everyone is welcome to join us, but to vote; you must be a member and be there in person.
- Senior’s Lunch – Wednesday, February 15, 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall. $12.50/person, pay at the door.
- Board Games & Skating! – Our “Winter Fest” was such a hit that we decided to continue with the skating (in our courtyard) and board games (Fellowship Hall) every Sunday after Cafe, from 2:00-5:00 PM. Bring a board game and your skates; let’s get to know one another!
- We need your photos! Help us get to know you and serve you better by sending us your photos or uploading them yourself to MyLSC! Click here for more information.
- Winter Preview – Click here to check out our groups, classes and programs; there is something for everyone!
CURRENT REGISTRATION OPPORTUNITIES
If you would like to pay for a class or an event, you can send an e-transfer (please note what the payment is for) or do so at the Information Centre or at the church office.
Thank you for your patience!
Click on the registration form for more information.
- Serving at LSC
- Stories of Hope – Share Your Testimony
- Celebration Place Volunteer Coordinator
- Pastor Paul’s recorded class – Spirit of Truth and Error
- Pastor Paul’s recorded class – Back to the Basics (sequel to Spirit of Truth and Error)
- Pastor Paul’s recorded class – The Parables of Jesus
- Pastor Paul’s recorded class – Ephesians
- Pastor Paul’s recorded class – 1 Corinthians, Part 1
- LSC Cafe Volunteers
- DivorceCare – Starts Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- GriefShare – Starts Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Sisterhood – Starts Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- 1 Corinthians, Part 2 – Starts Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Judges – Driving Out Your Enemies – Starts Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Discipleship Mentor Training – Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Spiritual Parenting – Starts Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Membership Class – Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Men’s Saturday Breakfast (Spirit-Led Leaders) – February 11, 2023
- Baptism Class – Monday, March 13, 2023
Jan289:00am | Room 8
Jan299:30am | Sanctuary
Jan306:30am | Warehouse (Upper Area)
Jan307:00pm | Fellowship Hall
Jan307:00pm | Room 11 (Portable 1) (Pending)
I loved it! The whole experience was a 10/10! I enjoyed the coffee in the foyer, and the lunch was incredible. Everyone was so easy to talk to, and I met many people. I will be back!