Due to COVID-19, Celebrate Recovery is not meeting in person for the time being but you can meet with us online!
- Monday @ 7 pm – CR Forever Family LIVE on Facebook and on YouTube.
- Monday @ 8:05 pm – if you have attended an open share group IN PERSON at Living Stones Church, join us via Zoom for Celebrate Recovery Crisis Response open share groups. Email us (CelebrateRecoveryLSC@gmail.com) for more info or to receive the Zoom call info.
- Tuesday to Thursday – join the National Directors of CR live at 7 pm (MST) – https://www.facebook.com/celebraterecovery
- Friday – join the CR group at Crossroads Church – Zoom group meeting (7:30 pm) and the CRCR Zoom share groups (8:00 pm). If you have been a part of this group IN PERSON and would like to join the online groups, please email CR@crossroadschurch.ca.
- Saturday & Sunday – join the National Directors of CR live at 7 pm (MST) – https://www.facebook.com/celebraterecovery
Let’s all encourage each other by staying in touch with our sponsors, accountability team, and fellow CR participants!
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, 12-step program for adults who are ready to embark on a journey of real, lasting change and personal growth. Find freedom from addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviours. Celebrate Recovery meets you where you are at; helping address your hurts, habits and hang-ups step by step in a safe, caring community.
We meet every Monday night from 7-9 PM. Drop-in, no registration necessary.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
7 PM to 7:45 PM – Main Session in Room 5
Every week we begin the main session with a time of worship (singing). From there, we either have a teaching night or a testimony night, alternating each week.
7:45 to 8:30 PM – Open Share Groups (Gender specific)
Open Share Groups are context and gender-specific groups for small group open discussion in the safety of a closed environment with a trained leader, using our small group guidelines to provide a safe place to share. For newcomers, a special Newcomers 101 group is available for you.
8:30 to 9:00 PM – Coffee house in our Crosstalk Cafe
We end our nights in much the way they begin, eating a delicious dessert with new friends. Community is a vital part of recovery.