Now meeting in person, every Monday night from 7-9 pm. Drop-in, no registration necessary.
Have you been hurt by unhealthy or broken relationship, abuse, chemical dependence, unstable or dysfunctional family roots? Have you developed coping mechanisms or built walls of isolation that you want to change?
CELEBRATE RECOVERY is a proven, Christ-centered, 12-step program for adults who are ready to embark on a journey of real, lasting change and personal growth. Find freedom from addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviours. Celebrate Recovery meets you where you are at; helping address your hurts, habits and hang-ups step by step in a safe, caring community.
Fall 2020 Celebrate Recovery Launch!
Invite friends and loved ones!
- September 21 – What is Celebrate Recovery? An evening for newcomers to explore CR.
- September 28 – Special Guest Speaker, Pastor Paul Vallee & Annual Chip Celebration
- October 5 – Lessons on the 8 Principles of Recovery resume
- October 7 – Step Studies begin, based on the Biblical 12 Steps
- October 12 – Live testimony by one of our core leaders
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- We will meet in the Fellowship Hall, so park at the first entrance as you come on the property and use the Fellowship Hall door. Hand sanitation stations will be available. If you wish to wear a face mask, please bring your own.
- Handouts will be placed safely on individual chairs. Please bring your own pens.
- Social distancing, sanitizing and wearing masks while singing will be maintained.
- If you have symptoms of coughing, fever, trouble breathing, have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, or have a compromised immune system please do not come at this time.
7 PM to 7:50 PM – Main Session in the Fellowship Hall
Every week we begin the main session with a time of worship (no singing unless you are wearing a mask). From there, we either have a teaching night or a testimony night, alternating each week.
8:00 to 8:40 PM – Open Share Groups: Set up with chairs a little further apart, but safety and confidentiality are still our priority for sharing.
Open Share Groups are context and gender-specific groups for small group open discussion in the safety of a closed environment with a trained leader, using our small group guidelines to provide a safe place to share. For newcomers, a special Newcomers 101 group is available for you.
8:40 to 9:00 PM – Coffee house in our Crosstalk Cafe – Community is a vital part of recovery; at Crosstalk Cafe we meet new friends and get to know one another better. Coffee or tea will be served to you, along with an individually wrapped snack.