HOPE LIVES HERE
Hope lives here! With a global pandemic and a broken economy, unemployment, depression, anxiety, and addictions are at an all-time high. How can we make sense of it all? There is hope!
You don’t have to do life alone; Living Stones Church is here for you! We are a vibrant community of faith, sharing our lives and supporting each other. Together we can spread the hope that not only changes us but can change the world. Join us and discover who God really is, what his nature is; He is someone who will sustain you through life’s most difficult challenges.
- Alpha – Join us as we explore life thoughts, questions, doubts, hopes and fears.
- One-On-One Discipleship – We will match you with a mature believer (mentor) who will help you learn how to pray, how to study the Bible and how to live out what you learn.
- Life Groups – Find a place to belong and be cared for, to be encouraged and strengthened in our journey with Jesus. Meet people, connect, and form genuine relationships.
- Stories of Hope – We are free to be real because God is at work in all of us. We love to share stories of genuine life change, to show the life-giving hope in knowing Jesus.
When we go through difficult times, we need someone caring to listen, share God’s love, and help us get through the confusion, stress, or crisis we may be experiencing. We can help you find peace in every circumstance through faith in God.
- Stephen Ministry – We have a team of caring lay-ministers, who are trained extensively in crisis care. They will walk along-side you through the crisis, listening, praying and supporting.
- Helping Hands Ministry – Do you have a need? We have volunteers in our church family who may be able to help.
- Do you need Pastoral Counsel? Call our church office at 403-347-7311 for an appointment.
- Prayer – Prayer can bring you peace, strength and hope when you need it most. Let us know if we can pray for you, or if you would like to come in for a prayer appointment.
Life is messy. We are here to connect with the One who can clean it up. Does your life feel broken? Do you feel alone? Is the world around you not making sense? We all go through difficult times but we are
here to help you get through it.
- Celebrate Recovery – is a proven, Christ-centered, 12-step program for adults who are ready to embark on a journey of real, lasting change and personal growth. Find freedom from addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviours.
- Divorce Care – Find hope, healing, and forgiveness in a supportive environment for adults who find themselves in various stages of separation and divorce. Connect with others who are also going through this struggle, and discover hope for your future.
- Grief Share – We understand how you feel because we’ve been in the same place. We will walk with you through grief toward healing and hope for the future.
Click on the Mental Health image on the left for resources: Help Lines, Programs, Articles and more! We are building a library of mental health resources. If you know of a resource that should be added, email us by clicking here.