WHAT TO EXPECT
What time are your Sunday Services?
- On Sunday mornings we have two services: 9:30 AM and 11:15 AM, then we have another service on Sunday nights at 6 PM.
- All three services have the same music and message; but the 6 PM service is smaller and more intimate.
What will happen when I come in the doors?
- Caring people from Living Stones will greet you and help you find your way around the building and answer any questions.
- You will see a coffee bar, where you can get a complimentary beverage, relax and visit before the service.
- You will see designated Guest Kiosks for those who are new which have information about our church programs, activities and events.
What do I do with my kids?
- Your children are always welcome in the main service. However, we do have a nursery available for infants, and a dedicated Children’s Ministry, where your children can go and learn and have fun in an age-appropriate way.
What should I wear to church?
- There is no ‘should’ here. Wear what makes you comfortable. Come as you are – you are welcome!
Am I supposed to put money in the offering bag?
- People who regularly attend Living Stones Church give, because they believe in the ministry and want it to thrive. They also want to follow what the Bible says about giving financially. As a guest, however, there is no expectation that you give money. Please be free to enjoy your time with us without obligation.
Do I have to join the church?
- We understand that people need time to be comfortable. Someone from the church may follow up with you to ensure that you feel welcome and connected, but we do not chase people or put expectations on them. We’d love to have you make Living Stones your church home; whatever you decide, we want and are praying for God’s best for your life. Be free and be blessed!
Our Church is not about bricks and mortar
or the sheer number of people that attend;
it is about equipping and empowering each
person to grow in their faith so they can
bring hope to others.
The name of our church comes from a verse of scripture in 1 Peter 2:5 “You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be
a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ (NIV).” Once we were spiritually dead, with hearts of
stone; when we committed our lives to Christ, he caused our spirits to come alive. ‘Living Stones’ eludes to the idea of building a place in
which God can live; in other words, we are now the people in which God lives. Stones when built up together; they can be a virtually
You’ll notice a strong sense of belonging and working together here at Living Stones Church, and you’ll see that we are an active community
of faith, where everyone has an opportunity to contribute and make an impact. Together we seek to learn more about the Christian life and
serve each other with a passion for God and compassion for people. We need each other, we rely on each other, and we are stronger
together than on our own.
My experience at your church was really awesome! I enjoyed the singing. A lovely, welcoming community!