LIFE GROUP FAQ’S
LSC LIFE GROUPS FAQ’S
Do you have questions about our Life Groups? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions below! If you don’t see your question listed, click on the “I have a Question” button at the bottom of the page.
WHAT IS A LIFE GROUP?
- Life Groups at LSC are made up of people who meet online or in-person on a regular basis to connect relationally, grow spiritually, and serve collectively with one another.
WHEN AND HOW DO LSC LIFE GROUPS MEET?
- All LSC Life Groups meet every week on various days and times; some meet in person, and some use the ZOOM format. After you sign up a Life Group leader will be in touch with more details.
HOW CAN I FIND THE RIGHT LIFE GROUP FOR ME?
- LSC Life Groups are diverse. Whether you want to be with a young adult group, a group to discuss the Sunday message, or a group to go through scripture with, we have a community for you.
- When you sign up for LSC Life Groups you will select your preferences, then a leader will be in touch with you to find the right fit.
WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE THE FIRST GROUP I TRY?
- The truth is, not everyone will find the best fit with the first group they try. So, the good news is that if you find the group you are in is not a good fit, we will help you find a group that is. We believe there is a group that is right for everyone – including you!
MUST I BE A MEMBER OR ATTEND LIVING STONES CHURCH TO PARTICIPATE?
- No. It is not necessary to be a member of LSC or any Church to attend an LSC Life Group.
HOW MUCH BIBLE KNOWLEDGE MUST I HAVE?
- Whether you have grown up with the Bible your entire life or have never picked one up before, you can still participate in LSC Life Groups. If you don’t own a Bible, your leader will be able to obtain one for you as a hard copy or electronically.
IS THERE A COST ASSOCIATED WITH LIFE GROUPS?
- No, participation in LSC Life Groups is free.