Find Community and Grow.
Find a place to belong and be cared for, to be encouraged and strengthened in our journey with Jesus. Meet people, connect, and form genuine relationships.
Church is more than Sunday mornings; it’s people doing life together and building community to support and encourage one another. None of us were meant to do life alone. The fact is – we need each other! God created us to live in relationship with others as part of our design – and that’s why LSC is helping people connect through Life Groups. Life Groups provide a context for people to find a deeper sense of connection through community. Together, we learn what it means to follow Jesus and experience real spiritual growth. Joining an LSC Life Group will give you a safe place and opportunity to express your concerns, share your needs and interact with others who can help you in your journey.
LSC Life Groups are the friends we grow, laugh and serve with. We have various opportunities to connect around a common topic, a Bible Study, or discussion points from our weekly sermons.
There is no “one way” to run life groups, but we have values that guide us as we learn to love and do life together.
We will GATHER by:
- Committing to meet together in our homes, city and church.
- Eating, talking and playing together.
- Supporting, encouraging and serving one another.
We will GROW by:
- Praying together for one another and others.
- Studying God’s word through scripture and devotions.
- Worshipping God through music, prayer and spiritual disciplines.
We will GO by:
- Challenging one another to love beyond ourselves.
- Invite others in to witness the life of Christ in our community.
- Go out together to serve, love and share Christ with our words and deeds.
Life Groups meet every week on various days and times; some meet in person, and some use the Zoom format. Click the “Join a Group” button to check out our groups. Pastor Adam or one of the Life Group Facilitators will reach out to get you connected.
LSC is always in need of Life Group hosts and facilitators. If you are a good listener and enjoy a good discussion, this could be an excellent place to get plugged in! We provide training, resources and ongoing support. If you are interested in facilitating or hosting a Life Group, click the “Join a Life Group” button above!