Get the space you need to care for your soul as you engage in dynamic worship, connect with the Lord in dedicated times of prayer, and receive encouragement from Scripture through the speakers!
CPC21 – “LIVING EVIDENCE”
“To be Children of Light is be living evidence that He is the faithful, covenant-keeping, almighty, beginning and end, one true God. To bear the fruit of the Light is to provide evidence to a world in darkness that He is making all things new, and that He is alive!”
January 12 – 14, 2021
Tuesday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (EST)
Wednesday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (EST)
Thursday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (EST)
Living Stones Church has purchased unlimited access for our staff, volunteers, and congregation. Everyone is welcome!
- We will gather together to behold the Light in prayer and worship.
- We will look to the ways our lives and leadership are sustained by Jesus Himself.
- We will explore the way we reflect Jesus in this day and time, and we will be reminded to protect the way we abide in the Light.
- We’ll discover the way the fruit of the Light manifests itself in our homes and ministries.
- We’ll remember that this discipleship journey is costly, but we’ll rejoice in the ways the Light effects this world and glorifies God!
“As we dig deeply into the ways we are called to be Living Evidence in this world, the Lord has given me a deep sense that we will all catch our breath as we gain vision for the ways He illuminates the wonders of all He is doing in His creation.” – Michayla White, Executive Director at INCM.