LIVING STONES CHURCH IS…
A Place on Sundays
We have made available places for everyone ages five years old and up to come and encounter God. Together we will explore the Bible to find answers and solutions to our biggest questions and problems.
- Nursery – 5 months to 2 years.
- Elementary – 3 years to Grade 5. Meets in KidsTown.
- Middle School Youth – Grade 6 to 8. Meets in the Foyer following the singing portion of the main service (September to June).
- High School Youth – Sit with their family or friends in the main services on Sundays.
- The Underground – An evening Youth Service for grades 6 to 12. Meets in The Warehouse from 6:00 to 7:15 PM.
A Place for Everyone
We are on a journey together pursuing a life-changing experience with God. During the week, we have opportunities for you to discover Him and discover yourself.
- Middle School Youth – Grade 6-8. Meet on Wednesday nights in the Fellowship Hall in our Main building from 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
- High School Youth – Grade 9-12. Meet on Wednesday nights in the Sanctuary from 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Young Adults – Ages 18-30. Meet on Tuesday nights in The Warehouse (a small building in our parking lot) from 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Adult Education – Classes typically run on Wednesday nights, January-March and September-November.
- Women’s Ministry – “Sisterhood” meets on Tuesday mornings in the Sanctuary from 9:00 – 11:00 AM.
- Men’s Ministry – Meets on various nights during the week for Bible Studies and Fellowship.
- Senior’s Ministry – Meets once a month in the Fellowship Hall for a Senior’s Luncheon from September to May.
A Place That's Caring
When we go through difficult times, we need someone to care, listen and share God’s love and help us get through the confusion, stress, or loneliness we may be experiencing. We can help you find peace in every circumstance through faith in God.
- Crisis Care – Stephen Ministry
- Hospital, Hospice or Home Visits
- Practical Support
A Place for Healing
Life is messy. We are here to connect with the One who can clean it up! We have several support groups that can help you recover from life’s pain so you can live free.
- Grief Support – GriefShare – Recover from your loss and rebuild your life.
- Separation & Divorce – DivorceCare – Find hope, healing and forgiveness in a supportive environment.
- Christ-Centred 12-Step Program – Celebrate Recovery – Find freedom from your hurts, habits and hang-ups.
- Mental Health Support Groups – Mental health support groups for Adults, High School Youth, and for those supporting loved ones on their mental health journey.
A Place for Growing
We would love to help you grow in your understanding and deepen your experience of God through the following ways:
- Adult Education – Deepen your understanding of the Bible in these robust classes for mature believers.
- Alpha – Exploring life’s big questions together.
- Baptism Class – Learn what the Bible teaches about Baptism and what to expect when you get baptized at LSC.
- Membership Class – Learn what membership at LSC is all about!
- One on One Discipleship – We will match you with a mentor to teach you about the Christian Faith and what it means to follow Jesus.
A Place to Experience God
We love to encounter God and one of the best ways we do that is by communicating with Him. We encourage you to pray both on your own and together with us in the following ways:
- Altar Prayer – during the service when called.
- Personal Prayer – submit your prayer requests through the connect card from the pew in front of you, or online.
- Tuesday Night Prayer – gather with us in the Sanctuary on Tuesday nights from 7:00 – 8:30 PM.
- Prayer & Fasting Nights – three times a year.
My experience at your church was really awesome! I enjoyed the singing. A lovely, welcoming community!