“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
The world is desperate for spiritual leadership. We are here to help men grow in their spiritual journey and to model a vibrant, exciting life with the God of our universe. We desire for men to impact their families, workplace, church and communities in a positive way. Join other men for a great time of learning and getting to know one another.
Monday Nights, 7-9 PM
- Help is Here, Max Lucado, 5 Weeks, June 5th to July 3rd. Finding fresh strength and purpose in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Tuesday Nights, 7:00-8:30 PM
All men are encouraged to meet for prayer in the Sanctuary from 7:00 to 8:30 PM. Walk in the Holy Spirit!
Every 2nd Thursday Night, 7-9 PM
Scripture & Wings, Nick Robichaud & Graham Ardron
Cost: by donation
- April 6, April 20
- May 4, May 18
- June 1, June 15
Friday Mornings – Men’s Breakfast, 6:30-7:30 AM
Join us in the Fellowship Hall on Friday mornings for food, worship, testimonies, laughs and an excellent opportunity for men to connect. $10.00/person.
WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP IN MEN'S MINISTRY?
- Keep doing what you are doing in Men’s Ministry!
- Consider helping out with the Men’s Ministry – lead a study, help with events, or suggest a new outreach!
- Are you a mature believer? Consider taking our next Discipleship Mentoring Class and work one-on-one with a new believer! Click here for information on One-On-One Discipleship.
- Adult Education Classes – grow your roots down deep into God’s Word!
- Are you a “Grampa,” a “Young Dad,” or somewhere between? If you are looking for a place to serve, consider pouring into the lives of our children and youth, or Young Adults! Click here for serving opportunities.