The world is desperate for spiritual leadership. Leadership starts with men. We are here to help men grow in their spiritual journey and to model a vibrant, exciting life with the God of our universe. We desire for men to impact their families, workplace, church and their communities. Come and join other men for a great time of learning
and getting to know one another.
MEN'S MONDAY NIGHT MINISTRIES
Our Men’s Monday Nights in the Fellowship Hall from 7 to 9 PM from September until May, gives men of all ages the opportunity to attend a study of their choice. Studies and book costs vary each semester. Join any time, register at the door.
- Kick off on Monday, September 10th at 7 pm with guest speaker Pastor Paul Vallee.
- Classes this fall are Sleeping Giant: Temptation Series and Friendship Series
- No classes Oct.8, Oct 22 and Nov. 12
Our Men’s Breakfast in the Fellowship Hall on Friday mornings from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM has good food, good worship and a great opportunity for men to connect with one another. Here, men will hang out, pray, discuss various topics relevant to men of all ages and in all stages of life. The suggested donation is $10 at the door. This event runs weekly from September to June.
MEN'S NIGHT OUT
Our Men’s Night Out (May to August) in the Warehouse on Monday nights at 7 PM is a great opportunity for men of all ages to come and hang out. We start the evening with a study and end with hanging out, playing pool, ping pong, etc. This event runs weekly from May to August and is free to join.
Click on the button below to receive more information about upcoming events in Men’s Ministry.
What’s Happening – Men’s Ministry 2018
- Sept 10 – Men’s Monday Night Kick Off in the Fellowship Hall with Pastor Paul.
- Sept 14 – Men’s Breakfast Kick Off
- Sept 17 – Presentation of Fall Studies
- Oct 8 – Meet in Warehouse at 7pm
- Oct 22 – Prayer and Fasting in Sanctuary
- Nov 12 – Meet in Warehouse at 7pm
- Nov 26 – Meet in Room 5
- Dec 17 – End of Fall Studies
This is the friendliest Church we have been to!Guest