PRAYER & FASTING
72 Hours of Prayer
PRAYER & FASTING – April 12, 13 & 14, 2021
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.” (John 14:1)
We meet each night in the sanctuary from 7:00 to 8:30 pm.
- If you would like to join us in person, please click here to pre-register. Masks are required for anyone ages three and up.
- If you are joining us via live-stream, there is no need to register. Tune in on our website by clicking here, or join us on Facebook or YouTube.
- Click here to submit a prayer request.
- New! On our Prayer & Fasting nights, we will have two rooms open with altar workers for personal prayer needs.
72 Hours of Prayer
- We want to cover our Prayer & Fasting nights with 72 hours of continuous prayer. Sign-up sheets are in the foyer (or click here to sign up online); sign up for 30-minute time slots (as many as you like)! Pray at home, or come to the church (9 am to 5 pm) and pray in the Sanctuary.
DAY 1 – MONDAY, APRIL 12, 2021
Unity – Jesus’ Prayer for Us
“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.” – John 17:20-23
DAY 2 – TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2021
“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power forever and ever. Amen.” – 1 Peter 5:7-11
DAY 3 – WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2021
Prayer For Hope to Rise Up
“ I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.” – Ephesians 1:18-23.