SEARCHING? HOPE LIVES HERE!
Whether you wonder if God really exists or want to grow your faith, we hope you will join us as we explore the Bible together to find answers and solutions to life’s biggest questions.
- Youth – If you are in Middle School or High School, we invite you to check out our youth groups. We welcome anyone to come and hang out, and talk about life!
- Young Adults – Are you curious about God? Looking for community? Click here to contact us, and we will be in touch with more info!
- Alpha – Join us as we explore life – thoughts, questions, doubts, hopes and fears.
- One-On-One Discipleship – We will match you with a mature believer (mentor) who will help you learn how to pray, how to study the Bible and how to live out what you learn.
- Life Groups – Find a place to belong, be cared for, encouraged, and strengthened in our journey with Jesus. Meet people, connect, and form genuine relationships.
- Stories of Hope – We are free to be real because God is at work in all of us. So we love to share stories of genuine life change, to show the life-giving hope in knowing Jesus.
- Not Really Sure? – If you are curious but not really sure where to start, fill out our online Connect Card, and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have!
Persevere. Hang in there when you think you are just a small drop in a large bucket. Get involved by volunteering. Ask questions, ask for prayer, both in person and written on the communication cards.