LSC Life Groups are the friends we grow, laugh and serve with. We have various opportunities to connect with one another around a common topic, a Bible Study, or discussion points from our weekly sermons. All LSC Life Groups meet every week on various days and times; some meet in person (as permitted by AHS guidelines), and some use the Zoom format.
LSC is always in need of Life Group facilitators. If you are a good listener and enjoy good discussion this could be a great place for you to get plugged in! We provide training, resources and ongoing support.
***Men’s Breakfast has been temporarily suspended due to Covid-19***
- Men’s Breakfast Helpers – General time commitment is approximately two hours (5:15 – 7:30 am) on Friday mornings and a one-time orientation in our commercial kitchen. Assist with setting out the food and utensils for the weekly Men’s Breakfast as well as helping with clean up after breakfast.
***Senior’s Lunch has been temporarily suspended due to Covid-19***
- Senior’s Luncheon Prep & Server – General time commitment is approximately three hours per month, September through May. Every third Wednesday. Assist the cook with food preparation the day before the luncheon and assist with serving lunch on the day of the luncheon.
- Senior’s Luncheon Set-up, Clean-up & Greeter – Help decorate the tables for the luncheon, greet people as they come in and collect money, set out hymn books, and clear off the tables immediately following the lunch.
- Sisterhood Volunteers – General time commitment is approximately fifteen minutes to two hours per week, depending on the serving opportunity. Welcome women as they arrive, set-up and/or clean up coffee and tea service, or set up and clean up immediately prior to and following a Tuesday morning.
- Women’s Special Event Volunteers – General time commitment is approximately two hours twice per year, depending on the serving opportunity. Assist with decorating, set-up refreshments, and welcome women as they arrive, donate a door prize or help clean up following the event.
- Meal Ministry – General time commitment is based on your availability and the needs presented. Meal ministry volunteers prepare and deliver a meal (in disposable containers) for a family/person going through a crisis or medical recovery as needs arise.
- YA Leaders – General time commitment is Tuesday evenings (6:30-9:30 pm), bi-monthly meetings, and occasional special events. Help lead teams who create a welcoming atmosphere for community to be built, growth in Christ to happen, and passion for outreach to grow.
- YA Support – General time commitment varies. Provide snacks, prayer and/or host a small group.