SERVING IN KIDSTOWN
KidsTown Serve Team members have the awesome opportunity to use their gifts and abilities to communicate biblical concepts and life applications to children in an age-appropriate way.
- KidsTown Serve Team (Pre-K to Grade 5)
- Youth Leaders / Tech Assistants
- Nursery Serve Team (for ages 5 months to 2 years)
- Check-in Attendants
- Security Door Team
- A love for children and a desire to see them come to know Christ and grow in their relationship with Him.
- Exhibits a Christian character and a growing walk with the Lord.
- Servant-hearted, humble, and dependable.
- Vulnerable Sector Check required.
Scheduled on a 4-week rotation on Sundays during one of the following shifts:
- 9:30 AM Service: 9:00-11:15 AM
- 11:15 AM Service: 10:45 Am – 1:00 PM
- 6:00 PM Service: 5:30-7:45 PM
- Curriculum Prep Team – Meets once a month on a Wednesday morning from 10 am to 12 noon. Prepare KidsTown crafts and activities; snacks, coffee and fellowship included!
- Toy Cleaning – Cleaning toys on a weekly rotational schedule.
- Baking Team – General time commitment is once per month, or goodies for meetings as needed. Provide 4 dozen cookies (or 2 loaves) for Sunday morning KidsTown helpers. Please – no nuts!
- Decor Team – Plan and decorate classrooms (includes Christmas decor team)