SERVING IN WELCOME MINISTRIES
- Usher – Criminal Record Check is required. Welcome church attendees at the sanctuary doors, create a warm and safe environment, distribute print publications, and receive financial gifts in the service.
- Coffee & Tea Host – Prepare and serve coffee and tea and provide warm hospitality.
- Door Attendant – Open the front door, assist those who are physically challenged exit their vehicles and help clear walkways in inclement weather.
- Greeters – Create a warm and welcoming environment by greeting everyone at the door with a smile, handshake and offer general assistance to those who may require it.
- Guest Reception Host – Welcome guests, answer questions, and help them to find their way in the building. Collect “Connect Cards” at the Guest Reception kiosk in the foyer and give each guest a gift bag and an invitation to our Dinner with the Pastors.
- Information Centre Host – Criminal Record Check is required. Create a welcoming and helpful environment, answer general questions about LSC ministries and upcoming events, accept registrations/payments for various ministries.
- Communion Preparation Team – General time commitment is approximately 45 minutes one Sunday per month (except in July & August). Prepare and set out the bread and juice before each service on Communion Sunday (generally the second Sunday of the month.
- Communion Clean-up Team – General time commitment is approximately 30 minutes one Sunday per month (except in July & August). Clean and place the trays in storage after communion is received.
- Communion Server – General time commitment is approximately 20 minutes one Sunday per month (except in July & August). Arrive 15 minutes before the Service to meet and pray with the rest of the team and leaders, then serve communion to the congregation.
- Library Volunteer – General time commitment is one Sunday every 4 weeks for 20 minutes following a service. Assist people in signing-out materials in the library following Sunday services.
This place is filled with love.