TASTE OF THE WORLD
After the morning services!
Taste of the World is a much-loved and anticipated part of our annual Missions Festival! Mission Fest is a day when we celebrate our missionaries around the world and the local agencies that we support. In 2019 we had 24 different countries represented at Taste of the World, with mouth-watering samples provided by our own church family!
If you have an ethnic dish you would like to share at Taste of the World, please see the information below:
- Please provide sample-size portions of the ethnic dish you are preparing. We will provide the 3 oz cups as well as forks.
- 200 pieces for 10:00 am and/or 200 pieces for 11:45 am. Please be sure to have your dish at the Church and be ready to serve at these times. Partner up with a friend if you like!
- Tables will be set up in the Fellowship Hall; be sure to set up at the table marked for you. You will be responsible for manning your table and serving your dish.
- We encourage you to have fun with it! Feel free to dress in clothing that is native to your country, if applicable. Decorate your table as you wish and fully enjoy sharing your culture with our congregation!
- Please note outside food cannot be brought into the kitchen due to Commercial Kitchen Licensing. If any prep is needed, this must be prearranged.
- LSC will reimburse you up to $180.00 for ingredients/food costs. The actual receipt must be attached to the Expense Claim form provided.