Click on the blue links below for more information on our groups, programs and classes.
SUNDAY – Service Times: 9:30 am, 11:15 am & 6:00 pm.
- If you can’t make it to church, you can watch our 9:30 & 11:15 am services by clicking here.
- Children’s Ministry (Age 5 Months to Grade 5) – Opens at 9:20 am, 11:05 am and 6:30 pm. * Children at the 6:30 service will worship in the Sanctuary before going to KidsTown.
- Middle School Youth Sunday School – Starting January 16th: Grades 6-8 meet in the Foyer following the worship (singing) portion of the main service, then they will go to The Warehouse together.
- The Underground Youth Service – Starts January 16th: Middle School Youth and High School Youth meet for a special service in the Fellowship Hall every Sunday night @ 6:00 pm.
- Celebrate Recovery – Do you have a Hurt, Hang-up or Habit? Monday nights @ 7 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Starts January 3rd.
- Men’s Monday Night – Bible study, prayer & fellowship for men of all ages. Studies: 33 Series and Freedom Sessions. Meet in Room #5 on Monday nights @ 7 pm, starting January 3rd.
- Tuesday Night Prayer – Gather with us in prayer Tuesday nights @ 6:30 PM in the Sanctuary. Starts on January 4th.
- Divorce Care – Separation & Divorce Recovery – Tuesday nights @ 6:30 pm in Room 5. Starts on January 4th.
- Young Adults – Connect with young adults ages 18-30 Tuesday nights @ 7 pm in the Sanctuary. Starts on January 11th.
- Tuesday Morning Sisterhood – Bible study, prayer & fellowship for women of all ages. Meets in the Sanctuary Tuesday mornings @ 9:00 am. Starts on January 18th.
- Grief Share – Grief Recovery; Rebuilding Your Life – Tuesday nights @ 6:30 pm in Room 1. Starts on January 18th.
- Alpha – Exploring the Basics of the Christian Faith– Tuesday nights @ 6:30 pm in Room 8. Starts on January 18th.
- Middle School Youth – For grades 6-8; join us in the Fellowship Hall to hang out, play group games, worship, & learn about the Bible. Wednesday nights @ 7:00 pm. Starts January 19th.
- High School Youth – Connect, hang out, and have fun while growing in your faith! Wednesday nights @ 7 pm in the Sanctuary. Starts January 19th.
- Adult Education – Adult Classes – We aim to equip you to live a victorious life! Wednesday nights, a combination of online classes (via “Zoom”) and in-person classes. Starts January 19th
- Wednesday Night Prayer – Join us in prayer. Meets in Room 13 on Wednesday nights @ 6:30 pm. Starts January 19th
- Stephen Ministry Training – Learn how to provide confidential, one-on-one care to someone in crisis. Starts on January 27th.
- Soul Care – Are you feeling stuck in your spiritual journey? Meets in the Fellowship Hall, 7:00 – 9:00 PM. Space is Limited. Starts January 20th.
- Grace Groups – What Jesus looks like in the mental health journey. Groups for adults, high school youth, and for those supporting a loved one in their mental health journey. 7:00-8:30 PM, Starts January 20th.
- The Marriage Adventure – Discovering mission for your marriage. Starts on February 17th.
DID YOU KNOW?
- One-on-One Discipleship: If you are a new believer or want to grow in your faith we can match you up with a mentor!
- Prayer Ministry: Do you love to pray? Do you need prayer? Check out our prayer ministry!
- Stephen Ministry: We have trained lay-ministers, called “Stephen Ministers” that can walk with you when you are in crisis.
- January 10, 11 & 12 – Prayer & Fasting
- February 12 – Membership Class
- February 21 – Family Day, Office Closed
- February 26 – Discipleship Training
- February 27 – Membership Installation
- February 28 – Annual Membership Meeting
- March 12 – Daylight Saving
- March 14 – Baptism Class (tentative)
- March 20 – Baptism Sunday (tentative)
- April 10 – Palm Sunday
- April 15 – Good Friday Service
- April 17 – Easter Sunday Services
- April 18, 19 & 20 – Prayer & Fasting
- May 4 – New Baby Love
- May 8 – Youth Flower Fundraiser
- May 23 – Victoria Day, Office Closed
- May 30 – Baptism Class (tentative)
- June 10 – Shift Grad
- June 12 – Church Picnic & Baptisms (tentative)