Sisterhood is relevant to women of all ages and stages of life, whether you are single, newly married, surrounded by little ones, or an empty nester. Join us in the Fellowship Hall on Tuesday mornings from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (January to April and September to December) for connection, various Bible studies, and group discussions relevant to women. Textbooks may cost extra.
Our last Sisterhood for the fall semester on December 5, 2023, will be a Potluck Brunch!
Newcomers are welcome to join us at any time!
Fall 2023 Session – September 19 – December 5 (No Sisterhood on October 10th)
Meet in the Fellowship Hall @ 9:00 AM
Registration Fee: $20.00 (plus books where applicable).
Books are available for pickup at the church office upon purchase.
Pre Registration for Childcare: $30/Child (for the whole semester), $50/2+ Children. Financial assistance is available upon request to the church.
Sisterhood – Fall 2023 Classes
Mama Bear Apologetics Guide to Biblical Sexuality - Joy Breitkreutz
Mama Bear Apologetics Guide to Biblical Sexuality
Led by: Joy Breitkreutz
Book – $20.00
Starting at a young age, kids are being fed damaging misinformation about sexuality, gender identity, and human biology. As a parent, it’s up to you to help your children understand God’s truth about these integral concepts in the face of the candy-coated lies that saturate today’s world.
In the footsteps of the bestselling Mama Bear Apologetics comes this invaluable guide to training your kids to know and respect God’s design in a world that has rejected it. This book will equip you to:
- Understand God’s design for gender, sex, marriage, and family as a beautiful portrait that reveals the nature of God himself.
- Identify the tactics being used to trick children into adopting an unbiblical view of sexuality under the guise of Christian-sounding words like love, identity, tolerance and justice.
- Teach your kids to treat those who hold different beliefs with gentle, Christlike compassion without compromising biblical views.
As society continues to blur the lines of what is good, true and acceptable, God’s standards remain clear and unchanging. This book will give you the wisdom to confidently raise your children to understand sex and gender through a biblical lens.
The 7 Virtues of a Proverbs 31 Woman - Jeanette Lyda
The 7 Virtues of a Proverbs 31 Woman
Led by: Jeanette Lyda
Discover the timeless wisdom and transformative power of The Proverbs 31 Woman with this inspiring and practical Bible study. “The 7 Virtues of a Proverbs 31 Woman” dives deep into Scripture to help you understand and embody the essential qualities of a godly woman. Through engaging reflections, thought-provoking questions, and practical applications, we’ll explore the following virtues:
- Inner Beauty
The Secrets of the Secret Place - Beryl Shannon & Sheilah Lindoff
The Secrets of the Secret Place
Led by: Beryl Shannon & Sheilah Lindoff
Book – $20.00
This book has one purpose: to fuel your devotional life and passion for God. It will help defuse struggles related to your devotional life and inspire you to develop a personal connection with God.
The Attributes of God - Sandy Bodwell
The Attributes of God
Led by: Sandy Bodwell
No book; bring a Bible, notebook and a pen.
A true, intimate relationship with God is not based on our own ideas about what God is like. If we really desire to know God, we must approach Him with the knowledge of who He reveals Himself to be in His Word. Topics covered in this study include Sovereignty of God, Holiness of God, Omnipresence of God, Omniscience of God, Omnipotence of God, Immutability of God, Truthfulness of God, Wisdom of God, Goodness of God, Grace of God, Love of God, Foreknowledge of God, and the Wrath of God.
WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS AFTER SISTERHOOD?
- Sisterhood runs twice a year; be sure to sign up again next semester! 🙂
- Consider helping out with the Women’s Ministry – teach a class, help with events, meals for those in need, etc. Click here for more information!
- Are you a mature believer? Consider taking our next Discipleship Mentoring Class and work one-on-one with a new believer! Click here for information on One-On-One Discipleship.
- Adult Education Classes – grow your roots down deep into God’s Word!
- Are you a “Grandma,” a “Young Mom,” or somewhere between? If you are looking for a place to serve, consider pouring into the lives of our children and youth, or Young Adults! Click here for serving opportunities.