TUESDAY MORNING SISTERHOOD
Sisterhood is relevant to women of all ages and stages of life, whether you are single, newly married, surrounded by little ones, or an empty nester. Join us in the Fellowship Hall Tuesday mornings from 9:00 AM to 11 AM January to April and September to December, for refreshments and connections, various Bible studies, and group discussions relevant to women. Childcare for ages 5 months to 5 years is available for $3/ child. Textbooks may cost extra.
Fall Session, September 17th – November 19th:
- Keep it Shut – Karen Ehman: Using biblical examples learn the power of speech, what to say, how best to say and when it’s best to say nothing at all.
- Young Moms Group – Finding Your Identity in Christ
- Discerning the Voice of God – Priscilla Shirer: Do you feel that the ability to hear God’s voice is for other people and not for you? Not at all! The God who loved you enough to die for you loves you enough to talk to you.
- How to Listen to God – Charles Stanley: Stanley says that often the purity and freshness of our initial experience with God becomes clouded by the daily routine of life. The clamour of other voices obscures our hearing Him, leaving us frustrated. This study shows us how to overcome this.
- The Power of a Praying Wife – “Today’s challenges and pressures can make a fulfilling marriage seem like an impossible dream. Yet God delights in doing the impossible if only we would ask.”The praying wife book is very practical with real-life illustrations and Bible verses as starting points to pray strategically from the heart of God for your husband. Some key topics include his spiritual walk, his emotions, his attitude, his self-image, his faith, his protection, his wife and more! Let’s go deeper together with study, discussion and prayer time!