TUESDAY MORNING SISTERHOOD
Sisterhood is relevant to women of all ages and stages of life, whether you are single, newly married, surrounded by little ones, or an empty nester. Join us in the Fellowship Hall Tuesday mornings from 9:00 AM to 11 AM January to April and September to December, for refreshments and connections, various Bible studies, and group discussions relevant to women. Childcare for ages 5 months to 5 years is available for $3/ child. Textbooks may cost extra.
Winter Session, January 14th – March 31st:
Keys to Health, Wholeness & Fruitfulness – Join us on an exciting adventure that brings together truth from the Bible and wisdom from the medical world to equip you to be a healthy, whole disciple of Jesus whose life really counts.
- Understand how to look after your whole being – spirit, mind, and body – so that you can be the person God has called you to be and do the things He has prepared specifically for you to do.
- Uncover the roots of health issues and learn how to resolve them.
- Live well despite the limitations of your physical body.
- Get rid of stress, anxiety, and fear.
- Learn how to make consistent, healthy choices.
- Deal with negative habits that try to control you.
- Understand what the Bible teaches about supernatural healing.
- Why physical death holds no fear.
- Includes an 8-point plan to address any health issue so that you can be sure you have done everything you can do.
Momentum – Momentum is a friendly community of moms and moms-to-be who meet regularly to share life, grow in relationship with Jesus, and be transformed by God’s love.
- This session we will be watching a DVD series “I am” by Lysa TerKeurst. What is the deep cry of your heart? That ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it. Through this interactive, in-depth study, you will learn to: trade feelings of emptiness and depletion for more personal fulfillment from knowing who Jesus is, stop living like a slave to your circumstances by training your heart to embrace the life-giving freedom God wants for you and gain a better understanding of how Jesus’ words 2,000 years ago are so very applicable to the answers we are searching for today.
The Care of the Soul – Selwyn Hughes: Hughes invites us to join with him in enrolling God’s gymnasium to start a spiritual exercise program. We exercise to keep our physical bodies in shape and health so likewise, we need spiritual exercises too. Hughes shows us how to do this.
The Power of a Praying Parent – Stormy Omartian: Stormie shares her personal experience as to how parents can pray for their children. You will gain confidence and peace in your parenting skills as you pray God’s best and most wonderful promises for your children.