Our purpose at Young Adults is to connect Young Adults age 18 to age 30 with God,
with each other, and with the larger church body.
If you are between the ages of 18 to 30, you are invited to join us at all of our Young Adult events. Every Tuesday, we meet in The Warehouse (the small building on our property). Our café is open at 7:00 PM, which includes coffee, tea, and other refreshments.
Our service starts at 7:15 PM, which includes a time of worship, prayer, teaching, a lot of community time, and of course, coffee! We also have special events occasionally throughout the year, such as retreats, conferences and concerts. Our vision for Young Adults is Growth, Community and Outreach.
Join us at any time, we look forward to meeting you!
YA IMPORTANT LINKS – YA Linktree
What’s Happening at Young Adults
Sep. 13 – Series Night Launch
Sep. 30 – Series Night
Sep. 27 – Series Night
Oct. 04 – Guest Speaker
Oct. 11 – Series Night
Oct. 18 – Prayer & Fasting
Oct. 25 – Nacho Libre Taco Night
Nov. 01 – Series Night
Nov. 09 – Series Night
Nov. 15 – Series Night
Nov. 22 – Series Night
Nov. 29 – Event (TBA)
Dec. 06 – Series Night
Dec. 13 – Testimony Night
Dec. 20 – Christmas Party
Dec. 27 – No Young Adults
WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS AT YOUNG ADULTS?
- Keep coming to Young Adults; invite a friend!
- Sharing the Gospel can be awkward. Invite someone to Alpha, and go with them!
- If you are new in your faith, consider signing up for One-On-One Discipleship to learn about how to walk out your Christian faith!
- If you are a mature believer, consider taking our Discipleship Mentor class so that you can walk alongside a new believer.
- Are you “aging out” of Young Adults? Check out our Men’s Ministry, Women’s Ministry and Adult Education classes!
- Serving at LSC is a great way to integrate into the church body, and grow in your faith! Click here for serving opportunities.
The moment I’ve attended, I’ve been and felt welcomed.
I’ve met so many like-minded, positive people through
church and Young Adults. I’m happy to call Living Stones
my church home. God Bless.