MIDDLE SCHOOL YOUTH (THE HALL)
On Wednesdays, from September to June from 7 to 9 PM, join us in the Fellowship Hall (in the main building) to hang out, play group games, worship, have discussion groups about the Bible, and events in the community.
On Sundays, from September to June, we have Sunday school from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM in The Warehouse (building across the parking lot). Youth meet in the foyer after the singing portion of the service and go to the Warehouse together. Students stay in the main service on the last Sunday of every month.
What’s Happening @ The Hall
- September 12 – Fall Launch
- September 26 – Laser Tag
- October 12-13 – Sleepover @ the church
- October 24 – Prayer & Fasting
- October 31 – Halloween Party
- November 28 – Guys & Gals Night
- December 12 – Christmas Clue
HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH (THE WAREHOUSE)
On Tuesday nights from September to June from 7 PM to 9 PM, students grade 9 to grade 12 are invited to join us in The Warehouse (small building in the church parking lot) to connect, hang out and have fun!
On Sunday mornings, we dismiss Grades 9-12 after the singing portion of the main service every second Sunday and meet in The Warehouse (small building in the church parking lot) for Sunday School on the following dates:
- Sunday, September 9
- Sunday, September 23
- Sunday, October 7
- Sunday, October 21
- Sunday, November 4
- Sunday, November 18
- Sunday, December 2
- Sunday, December 16
What’s Happening @ The Warehouse
- September 11 – Fall Launch – games night.
- September 16 – Stronger Mentorship Program info meeting for students & parents.
- September 30th Deadline: YC Early Bird Registration: May 19-21, 2019 @ Red Deer Enmax Centrium. $150 before September 30th! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- YC 2019 Attendee Expectations Form
- October 23 – Prayer & Fasting in the Sanctuary
- October 30 – Humans vs. Zombies
- November 20 – Small group night (away from church)
- December 11 – Christmas Party in Fellowship Hall
- Waiver & FOIP Form 2018-19
This is the friendliest church we have been to!Guest